Full-time studies are eligible at institutions ranging from community colleges, CEGEPs and universities to part-time studies at vocational, technical, trade and religious schools. We recognize distance learning and correspondence courses, too. Any program of three weeks or more that qualifies under the Income Tax Act in Canada is eligible. If your child is studying outside of Canada, any full-time university program of three weeks or more is eligible; any other post-secondary program abroad must be of 13 weeks or more in duration.