Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, CST Savings Inc. is offering new customers a $100 “Apple Gift Card” (limited quantities available). All new clients may be eligible if they open a CST Advantage Plan with a monthly contribution schedule of at least $50/month and the first 4 contributions are made. *
A new customer is an individual who has not previously opened a CST Savings RESP at any time prior to this offer. To be eligible the new customer must,
- Submit a registration form via ads seen on Social Media to open a CST Savings RESP, name a new beneficiary(ies) who is(are) a legal resident of Canada and under the age of 13 as of January 20, 2022, and has(have) not been named as a beneficiary(ies) in any other CST Savings RESPs at any time prior to this offer.
- Be a legal resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority in the province of territory in which he or she resides at the start time of the Offer Period;
- The selected Entrant (s) must accept the terms and conditions of the CST Advantage Plan as set out in the current Prospectus and Education Savings Plan Agreement. A copy of the Prospectus may be obtained from Sponsor by sending a written request to C.S.T. Savings Inc., 1600-2235 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario M2J 5B8 or by calling 1-877-333-7377; and
- Comply with the conditions set out below;
This Offer expires at midnight on September 30, 2022 and the registration form must be completed and submitted by midnight September 30, 2022 (the “Offer Expiry Time”). New customers must open a CST Advantage Plan and make the first of four consecutive monthly contributions of at least $50 before 11:59 p.m. on October 31th, 2022.
* To be eligible for this offer, new customers must open a CST Advantage Plan with a monthly contribution schedule of at least $50/month and make the first 4 consecutive contributions. By opening a CST Advantage Plan you acknowledge that you are committing to the contribution schedule selected for your beneficiary. Failure to make all required contributions could result in losses and forfeitures.
Delivery of Apple Gift Card to new customers
- The Apple gift card will be emailed to each new customer, who qualifies for this offer, by February 28th, 2023 as applicable in the described circumstances.
Limit of one Apple gift card per new customer.
- Deposits to the plan must be made through a Canadian Banking Institution from an account held in the name of the subscriber to the plan.
- CST Savings reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to withdraw, terminate, suspend or modify the Offer in whole or in part, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time without prior notice, whether or not the decision is to rectify an error or mistake made by CST Savings, or some event has occurred that renders continuing the Offer, as currently designed, either impractical or imprudent.
- CST Savings also reserves the right to exercise an absolute discretion to end the Offer earlier or to extend the Offer Period. The new customer acknowledges that any discretionary decision by CST Savings authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not subject to judicial or other kind of review.
- CST Savings reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this Offer to any new customer it finds or believes to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, or integrity of the Offer.
- To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with any other communication, advertisement, or statement (a "Message") from CST Savings, these Terms and Conditions will supersede all other Messages.
- By expressing to CST Savings an interest in accepting this Offer, the new customer agrees that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them. Any subsequent notice published by CST Savings that relates to this Offer is deemed to be provided on the day it is posted on the CST Savings website: https://www.cstsavings.ca/
Canadian Scholarship Trust Plans are only sold by Prospectus. Investors should read the Prospectus before making an investment decision because it includes important detailed information. Download the Plan Summary and Detailed Plan Disclosure - Prospectus or call us at 1-877-333-RESP(7377) to receive a copy.